1. Upsales Product Specific Privacy Disclosures
If you choose to integrate your Gmail or any other G Suite application with the Subscription Service you may use the following integrations and allow Upsales access to your Google user data:
(1) Gmail Integration
By using the ‘Gmail Integration’ with the Subscription Service you will grant the Subscription Service access to information associated with your account, including contacts, emails, calendar, distribution lists, and subject lines. The Subscription Service will store replies, outgoing mail, email headers, subject line, distribution lists, aliases, time sent, and Email bodies. Your email may contain sensitive information, such as names of your contacts, your private communications, or financial. You understand that the correspondences you track will be visible to other users on your Subscription team.
Additional Limits on Use of Your Google user Data:
- We will only use access to read, write, modify or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read, and process emails and to enhance the email experience for productivity purposes.
- We will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- Upsales will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
- Upsales will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for Upsales’s internal operations when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.
(2) Google Calendar Integration
The Subscription Service will have access to both your Google Calendar and any other calendar you access via Google in order to power our Meetings tool, and allow you to associate events with contacts in the CRM. The Subscription Service will have the ability to: create or change your calendars, and update individual calendar events.
(3) Google Drive Integration
As part of connecting your Google Drive, the Subscription Service will be able to: see your files, upload and download your files, and store file contents and titles.
If you choose to integrate your Outlook with the Subscription Service you may use the following integrations and allow Upsales access to your Microsoft user data:
If you use the Outlook integration with the Upsales Product, the Subscription Service will have access to information associated with your account, including contacts, emails, calendar, distribution lists, subject lines. The Subscription Service will store, replies, outgoing mail, email headers, subject line, distribution lists, aliases, time sent, and message bodies.