Key Features of the Scrive app
- Shorten sales cycles and drive conversion rates with integrated e-signing and contract management.
- Customer experience: Give your customers the convenience and simplicity of Scrive’s premium electronic signature solution.
- Track and monitor: Know the status of the document at every stage of the signing process. See at a glance who has received it, who has opened it, who has signed, and who still needs to sign.
- Integrated eID authentication: Add a higher level of authentication for making sure the right person is signing. Scrive supports eIDs throughout the Nordics and a growing number of European countries.
- Omnichannel: Sign agreements anywhere, on any device.
- Secure and legally binding: Industry-leading legal evidence package is securely attached to each completed contract. Document integrity protected by blockchain technology.
A leader in digitalization since 2010, Scrive’s cloud-based platform provides agreement lifecycle automation powered by electronic signatures and identification solutions. More than 4000 customers worldwide rely on Scrive to sign agreements and identify their own customers and partners, driving security, compliance, data quality, and customer experience. Scrive is headquartered in Stockholm and has over 100 employees. Find out more at scrive.com.
Using the Scrive app:
How to install the app and get started
See Scrive support articles on:
E-sign your first document from Upsales
How to import Upsales data into Scrive contract templates